KSD has separate hostel for boys and girls. Each hostel has about 40 rooms categorized as Air-conditioned Rooms, Special Rooms and Dormitories. Air-Conditioned and Special Rooms are on ground floor and first floor while Dormitories are on the second floor.
Air-conditioned and Special Rooms are on twin-sharing basis while Dormitories are on a triple sharing basis. All the rooms have attached baths and toilets.
Air-conditioned and Special Rooms are provided with beds, mattresses, study tables, chairs, wooden inbuilt wardrobes and book racks. All the bathrooms are provided with showers and geysers.
Dormitories are provided with beds, study tables, chairs and book racks.
- Water dispensers on all the floors.
- Television in the Hall.
- Laundry facility.
- Indoor games facility like Table Tennis, Chess, Carrom, etc.
- Outdoor games include Volleyball, Badminton, Cricket, Basketball and Football.
- Newspapers in English and local language.
- Housekeeping staff for day to day cleaning of the rooms.
- Twenty four hours security.
- Back-up Electricity Generators